Product Code: Gar305
Fresh new, sleek and stylish form factor, High-sensitivity GPS receiver will provide faster acquisition times and improved reception near trees & buildings allowing for more accurate and reliable data.
- Garmin Forerunner 305 Features:
- Forerunner's fresh new, sleek and stylish form factor
- Two-piece device (305 + Heart Rate Monitor)
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver will provide faster acquisition times and improved reception near trees & buildings allowing for more accurate and reliable data.
- No calibration is required
- Robust wireless heart rate monitor helps you train in your target zone to optimize performance; No cross talk
- Continuously monitors heart rate (305 only), speed, distance, pace, altitude and calories burned
- Use with the optional Garmin speed/cadence sensor (GSC 10) on bike (305 only)
- Garmin Forerunner 305 includes the Training Center CD-ROM, Compatible with MotionBased web site for detailed post-workout analysis www.motionbased.com
- Store and review up to 1000 laps, MultiSport - customize profiles for running, cycling, windsurfing and other sports
- Auto Pause pauses and resumes training timer based on a specified speed, Auto Lap by location or distance, Alerts for time, distance, pace and heart rate (305 only)
- Navigation capabilities allow you to mark & find locations and navigate routes
- Waterproof, IEC 60529, IPX7 (Submersible to 1 meter @ 30 minutes)
- Limited one-year warranty
- Garmin Forerunner 305 Training Center Features:
- Transfer data from Forerunner to your PC for detailed analysis of your workout.
- Create, schedule and download workouts to your Forerunner 305
- View data for each workout including your heart rate, time, distance, speed, path traveled and altitude
- Track data for multiple sports and multiple users
- Overlay workout data to a map
- Forerunner 305 MotionBased Features:
- Online Training Log - Browse an organized digest of workouts, analyze core metrics, and create customized reports on the Internet
- Interactive Maps - Replay routes tracked by Forerunner on a variety of maps (Street, Photo, Topo, Elevation); one-click export of routes to Google Earth
- Dot Racing - Race multiple instances of same route to gauge personal performance or race other MotionBased users to engage in "virtual racing"
- TrailNetwork - Discover new routes from a growing database of activities created by fellow MotionBased users. Export routes and courses from TrailNetwork to Forerunner for navigation, "real-time" performance tracking, and virtual competition
- And more... learn about all of the features offered by MotionBased and view an online demo at www.motionbased.com
- Garmin Forerunner 305 includes: Unit, heart rate monitor, Training Center CD-ROM, docking cradle,A/C charger, PC/USB interface cable, owner’s manual, and quick startguid
Retail Price: $376.91 Our Price: $376.91